[Vision2020] Kudos to LMT's Marty Trillhaase: Jeers to guy who ignores dying kids

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Sat Apr 16 10:40:28 PDT 2016

Thanks, Shirley -- Rep. Gannon is my absolute hero on this!  I cannot
imagine how disappointing and frustrating it must be to have Sen. Heider,
the chair of the Health and Welfare Committee, lie directly to one's face,
and then lie publically -- it's a clear indication of the sad, sad state of
at least some GOP political affairs in Idaho  :-(

I'm ***so*** glad he's going to keep trying -- sometimes it takes Idaho's
GOP legislators a loonnggg time to figure out things other states'
legislators Get rather quickly.  <sigh>

Saundra

The moral test of government is how it treats those who are in the dawn of
life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life, the aged; and
those who are in the shadows of life, the sick, the needy and the
handicapped.
~ Hubert Horatio Humphrey