[Vision2020] Getting to know Doug Wilson

Rose Huskey rosejhuskey at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 07:40:03 PDT 2016

I do not know Katie Botkin personally but I do know that she has written a
brilliant, and from my own knowledge, an entirely accurate article for the
Sandpoint Reader.  She captures the nuance as well as the substance of the
impact of and consequences of Doug Wilson ambitions for Moscow.  Even if you
are tired of reading or thinking about him, even if you think he walks on
water, you will be better informed about him and his behavior and why many
of us have been so concerned about the him because of Katie's essay.

http://sandpointreader.com/keeping-the-peace-and-purity-of-a-small-town-idah
o-empire/

Rose Huskey