[Vision2020] Fwd: [PressRelease] Prescription Drug Take Back

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Sep 21 10:03:30 PDT 2015

Greetings Visionaires -

After having grown up in the San Fernando Valley in the 60s . . . after having thumbed rides from Northridge to Malibu (with my '56 Hobie in tow) via Topanga Canyon (60s party capital of the world) a thousand times or so . . . after having attended and participated in dozens of protests (most of 'em legal) at MacArthur Park . . . I STRONGLY recommend the Latah County Sheriff Department's Drug Take Back Program for this week's Farmers Market Vendor of the Week.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon

Begin forwarded message: