[Vision2020] Donald Trump shows his true colors

Ron Force ronforce at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 15:37:40 PDT 2015

It's probably not a ridiculous question in the questioner's mind. It was
about Muslim terrorist training camps in the US, a subject that has spread
throughout right-wing media ex:
http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/22-terror-camps-verified-inside-u-s/
Trump probably had no idea what he was talking about, as did most of the
main stream media people who aren't clued into the paranoia machine. They
interpreted "How do we get rid of them?" as "Muslims" not "camps".

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA