[Vision2020] PR - Public Open House: EPA Brownfields Assessment and Cleanup Grants

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Fri Sep 18 15:57:22 PDT 2015

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208.883.7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
Public Open House: EPA Brownfields Assessment and Cleanup Grants

September 18, 2015 (Moscow, Idaho) - The Greater Moscow Area Coalition, including the City of Moscow, Moscow Urban Renewal Agency and Latah County, is hosting an open house to highlight progress on the Environment Protection Agency (EPA) Brownfields Assessment and Cleanup Grants.  The event will be held on September 23, 2015 from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Moscow Chamber of Commerce at 411 South Main Street, Moscow, Idaho.

The EPA Brownfields Assessment Grant program began in 2010 and officials are excited to share this report with the public.  The open house will include an information session and progress report on EPA Brownfield Assessment and Cleanup activities to date.

For more information on the event or program, please contact Alisa Anderson, Grants Manager by phone at 208.883.7600 or by email at aanderson at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:aanderson at ci.moscow.id.us>.

###

Story Contact: Alisa Anderson, Grants Manager
Phone: 208.883.7600
Email: aanderson at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:aanderson at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources.
We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.