[Vision2020] In memory of 911

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Sat Sep 12 13:19:46 PDT 2015

On 9/12/2015 9:31 AM, Gary Crabtree wrote:
> Bilderbergers? Freemasons? Space aliens? Devil worshipers?

With appropriate definitions and clarifications, all of the above.

On the last item, here is a three-minute-nine-second video about Bush
genealogy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5pv-2zCbeU

> Somewhat wealthy conservative Republican white guys?

Do you mean guys like Larry Silverstein and his partner Frank Lowy, who
acquired a 99-year lease on the entire World Trade Center complex just
weeks before the 9/11/01 attack?

Here's a link that begins as above:
http://911review.com/motive/insurance.html

> The horror!

Absolutely!  <==  recently favored one-word answer to leading questions
on NPR

Here's an interesting YouTube video from authoritative sources that
focuses on Building 7, the World Trade Center Building that was NOT hit
by a flying object on 9/11/2001, yet was apparently destroyed by a
controlled demolition, and then blamed on terrorist attackers of the
Twin Towers.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ae911truth

*Ken*