[Vision2020] Family Values: Parade of Freaks in Moscow

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Wed Sep 2 03:29:08 PDT 2015

Thank you, Saundra, for keeping us informed.

Sitler is a convicted serial pedophile by his own admission.  His pastor, Doug Wilson of Christ Church, may consider Sitler repentant.  But Sitler will, undoubtedly, never be cured . . . and should NEVER have access to infants . . . his or anybody else's!

Who knows how many children's lives Sitler has absolutely ruined, and will continue to ruin?

Within the next week I will submit a public records request to the Latah County Clerk seeking copies of all documents related to yesterday's court proceedings.  Once they are obtained, they will be posted publicly at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR_2005_02027/

Thank you, again, Saundra . . . for giving a damn!

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"Uh, how about a 1-strike law. Death doesn't seem too extreme for a Level-3
sex offender."

- Dale Courtney (August 3, 2005)