[Vision2020] Fw:A CIA Mole Hunt, Are We Due for Another Plague Outbreak?, The Places That Inspired "Frankenstein" and More

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Oct 29 11:23:26 PDT 2015

-----Original Message-----
Subject: A CIA Mole Hunt, Are We Due for Another Plague Outbreak?, The Places That Inspired "Frankenstein" and More
From: Smithsonian.com <Smithsonian at mail.smithsonian.com>
To: lfalen at turbonet.com
Date: 10/25/15 14:59:36

Smithsonian Newsletter

A CIA Mole Hunt, Are We Due for Another Plague Outbreak?, The Places That Inspired "Frankenstein" and More
To see this email in your browser click here.

  Weekender    OCTOBER 2015
 Thirty Years Later, We Still Don't Truly Know Who Betrayed These SpiesWas there a fourth mole in the U.S. intelligence system that blew these secret agents' covers?
 (Jonathan Bartlett)

FEATURED ARTICLES

  Jacques Pépin Donates a Hand-Painted Menu From His Last Supper With Julia ChildRead More ››

  Ask Smithsonian: Is the World Due for Another Massive Plague Outbreak?Read More ››

  Unraveling the Many Mysteries of Tituba, the Star Witness of the Salem Witch TrialsRead More ››

  3D Model Showed Controversial Photo of John F. Kennedy’s Assassin Is Not a FakeRead More ››

  This Giant Van Gogh Painting Is Made of Pumpkins, Watermelons and SquashRead More ››