[Vision2020] A question concerning Saturday's UI Homecoming Parade . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 28 20:23:52 PDT 2015

Mr. Keim -

You are free to call President Obama whatever fits your mood.

Respect for a position is separate from the respect for the person that fills that position.

I was a platoon sergeant in an infantry line unit for two years (2nd Platoon, Company D, 1st Battalion, 15th Infantry - Harvey Barracks, Kitzingen, Germany).  That position calls for a lot of respect.  Yet, during those two years I was called everything but "Tom".

It's jus' something that happens.

Ok?

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon