[Vision2020] FW: Planned Parenthood Reopening

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Tue Oct 6 11:29:46 PDT 2015

Great news I thought I'd share!  Still no arrest(s) of the terrorist(s), but
I'm so very pleased that in spite of the Whitman County commissioners' best
efforts to be bad neighbors, Planned Parenthood has found temporary space to
continue to provide affordable reproductive health care for local folks.

Saundra Lund