[Vision2020] Crotchet class-Late Addition to Latah Recovery Center Calendar

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 13:54:28 PDT 2015

Free and Open to All.  Please RSVP.

Class: "Learn how to crochet and how to rewire your brain!"

Time: October 17, Saturday, 10-11am

Location: Latach Recovery Center

Teachers: Jane Westervelt (Crochet teacher), Marcy Paul & Lauren Macrae
(Crochet teaching assistants), Chia-Chi (Alicia) Hu (Psychoeducation
teacher)

Class content:
In this one hour meeting, we will learn basic crochet stiches to work
toward a square potholder. At the same time, we will also learn some basic
neuroscience/psychology principles about how we can "rewire" our brain and
nerve system to increase our resilence toward stress, depression, and
anxiety.

Materials needed:
Please bring your own crochet hook and cotton yarn.
We may have some extra materials to share, yet we don't have enough
materials to provide to every participant.

--

Latah Recovery Center - A Community of Peer Support
Find us on Facebook.