[Vision2020] This is hysterical

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Sat Oct 3 22:35:53 PDT 2015

I follow a blog
<http://thewartburgwatch.com/2015/10/02/complementarians-ray-ortlund-and-the
-rediscovered-gospel-doug-wilson-describes-a-victim-disagreeing-with-rachel-
held-evans-and-ravi-zacharias/>  called Wartburg Watch(scroll down from the
hyperlink to find the original entry).  Luckily I stumbled onto the gem
below. It is a collection of insults directed at critics who have called
attention to what generously may be called the mishandling of sexual abuse
scandals in a local church.  I have been howling with laughter ever since.
I can't decide if this guy is a cry baby bull calf, a panty-waisted whiner,
or pastor of Christ Church, Doug Wilson.  (hint: the last one is the correct
answer).   P.O.ed  doesn't begin to cover this starting collection of
invective.  I hope some of it is directed toward me, I have been waiting for
decades to say: "I am rubber, you are glue. Anything you say bounces off of
me and sticks to you!"

Dave A A UNITED STATESon Fri Oct 02, 2015 at 09:47 PM
held-evans-and-ravi-zacharias/comment-page-1/#comment-222367>  said:

@ GovPappy
<http://thewartburgwatch.com/2015/10/02/complementarians-ray-ortlund-and-the
-rediscovered-gospel-doug-wilson-describes-a-victim-disagreeing-with-rachel-
held-evans-and-ravi-zacharias/#comment-222345> :
Well, I've combed through a few Mablogian  articles, just from Sept 5th
through 10th, and have a few terms and phrases from the proprietor
describing his enemies' mistreatment of him..
Bile
Bitterness
Slanderse
Vilified
Condemnation
Pharisees with rocks in their hands
Defamatory
Trial by Internet
Braying
Did you know we have this new book out?
Ungrateful
Throwing poo
Disgruntled
Animus
Going after me
Approbrium
Revile
Butt of calumny
Uproars
Scurrilous charges
Anonymous scurrility
Outrageous accusations
Malice and envy
Carnival of rancor
Malicious hatred
Hate-fest
Every possible lie about me
Acrid haze
slander and lie and spit venom
Lynch mob
Irrational mob
Warp-spasm
Vile
Vituperation
Hindenburg-scale bloviations
Distortion
Falsehood
Jest
The twittermob has been circulating numerous untruths, among them that
Steven Sitler is a child rapist.
.
OK - one item might not belong in the list.
Oh, One more thing-I almost forgot- from now-disappeared comments- "abused
as a skunk and a scoundrel."

Still whooping it up,

Rose Huskey