[Vision2020] American capitalism

Ron Force ronforce at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 18:58:24 PST 2015

We assume that individual station owners can set their own prices. There is
a striking uniformity of prices within a community. Is that because they're
all paying the same wholesale price? Tom, thanks for listing the
Busch-owned stations. Where do the other stations get their fuel? In the
past there has been accusations of price-fixing which were investigated by
the Attorney General without conclusions.

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA