[Vision2020] Ben Carson

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Nov 18 18:54:23 PST 2015

It does count. She told her daughter and others that it was a terrorist attack at the same time she was telling the American people that it was due to the video.
She told some reporter s once that she landed at Bagdad once under a hail of bullets. This was not so.
There are many others going clear back to trading cattle futures with Tyson.

Roger