[Vision2020] The 2015 Sheikh Community Unity Award

Nicholas Gier ngier006 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 09:57:27 PST 2015

Congratulations, Tom.  Moscow Cares will live forever as an archive of
Moscow achievements as a community.

Well deserved and I know that you will definitely not rest on your laurels.

Nick

--

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they
shall never sit in.

-Greek proverb

“Enlightenment is man’s emergence from his self-imposed immaturity.
Immaturity is the inability to use one’s understanding without guidance
from another. This immaturity is self- imposed when its cause lies not in
lack of understanding, but in lack of resolve and courage to use it without
guidance from another. Sapere Aude! ‘Have courage to use your own
understand-ing!—that is the motto of enlightenment.

--Immanuel Kant