[Vision2020] Fwd: Wayne Price

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Thu May 28 09:05:34 PDT 2015

Paul, it will be my pleasure.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Rumelhart <paul.rumelhart at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 28, 2015 at 8:06 AM
Subject: Wayne Price
To: Gary Crabtree <moscowlocksmith at gmail.com>

Gary,

I'm no longer subscribed to the Viz.  I tried to send the following
yesterday morning, but it's been waiting on moderator approval.  Would you
mind posting this to the mailing list on my behalf?  Here is the message:

I recently unsubscribed from the Viz, but I read it on the web
occasionally.

I'm saddened by Wayne's passing.  I had wondered why he hadn't been posting
lately, and was wondering if he was OK.  I always enjoyed conversing with
him and held him in high regard.  My condolences to his friends and
family.  He will be missed.
Paul

Thank you.

Paul