[Vision2020] In memory of Wayne Price . . .

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Wed May 27 09:10:39 PDT 2015

. . . commemorating something we all can support.

"It wasn't right when the Bush Administration did it, it's not right now, and it won't be right if a Romney Administration does it, God forbid!  One of the big issues as I see it is that once you lose the moral high ground in the so called "War on Terrorism", you can't get it back, and we appear to have lost it years ago."

Wayne Price (May 30, 2012)
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2012-May/083293.html

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com