[Vision2020] Lee Rozen, Co-op and Christ Church

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Mon May 25 04:20:26 PDT 2015

Courtesy of today's (May 25, 2015) Moscow-Pullman Daily News.

---------------------------------------
Letter: Lee Rozen, Co-op and Christ Church
I like you Lee. You might not remember me very well, but I remember chatting with you in your office when it was on Jackson Street. I especially appreciated the dedication and commitment you demonstrated to your craft.
Now we both love our Moscow community, but we also both have very different views on what makes a good society, but that is for another post, a beer or debate if you are up for it.
The so-called tolerance that has come from the left in town has been quite laughable over the years. I remember the zoning complaints that targeted New Saint Andrews' presence in downtown while somehow forgetting to include the University of Idaho in that same complaint. I remember at least one employee from the Moscow Food Co-op handing out fliers listing the names of businesses not to do business with, because they were owned by people who attended Christ Church. I remember racism charges being thrown at Bucer's Coffeehouse and Pub, even though it is owned by two racially diverse families. Not to mention the broken windows, Nazi-chalk vandalism (which actually would have been more appropriate for the Co-op's anti-business flier), the lies about my church, the visits with the state and the list just goes on.
Lee, my point here is your narrative is all mixed up. When you write on behalf of the Daily News editorial board about the "inclusive" policies of the co-op, while the liberals in town have practiced otherwise, you might want revisit where you are directing your editorial.
Gabriel Rench, Moscow

---------------------------------------

Dear dear dear Mr. Rench:

The complaint filed against New Saint Andrews College was partially successful in that the city council determined that the NSA's combined staff and student body cannot exceed 200.  Remember?

Speaking of zoning complaints, remember . . .

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Complaints/MFC_Complaint.jpg

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Complaints/PCRHS_Complaint.jpg

Concerning those "racism charges being thrown at Bucer's Coffeehouse and Pub" . . . Those charges had nothing to with racism, but sexual preference of the customers.

Oh, and one other thing:  That person that distributed a list of businesses, from the Moscow Food Co-op . . . she was fired . . . shortly after her activity became known.

I could go on and on . . . about the Nazi chalk art that you allege . . . and other "lies" about your church . . . but I have faith in the Daily News readership's ability to discern between unsupported fiction and substantiated fact.

Seeya at the Wingding, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com