[Vision2020] Keeping church and state of mind separate in Moscow

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Tue May 19 13:41:16 PDT 2015

A delightful document full of his usual vague, unsubstantiated  whining, Tom..  I remember when I was invited to  visit the police station that summer based on the similarly silly accusation that I had broken into Anselm House and stolen a  copy of a book contract Doug had with Canon Press (showing a very generous percentage based on his book sales). In truth,  I have never been in Anselm House since I totally subscribe to the second grade theory that one can get cooties from icky people.  The fact that friends provided me with legitimately obtained documents (that weren’t stolen) was not my fault.  The police seemed to believe me and the matter was dropped.  Poor old delusional Doug, he sees an enemy behind every tree.  And, he might be surprised about the identity of some of them ….Sorry Doug: the truth is not all your acolytes are your pals.

Rose Huskey