[Vision2020] Local taco economics

Don Coombs wildmushroomer at gmail.com
Sun May 10 08:56:07 PDT 2015

39,358 is an impressive number! It's like a river of tacos flowing out of
the restaurant. Well, a good sized creek. Would you believe one taco every
1-1/2 second? That's rough arithmetic, figuring they might have been open
18 hours. Of course they wouldn't have been selling many at 6 a.m. or
almost midnight, so at times there must have been three or four tacos going
out a second.

Next I will figure out how many heads of lettuce per minute were needed. Or
not.

Don Coombs