[Vision2020] Palouse stones

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Wed May 6 18:11:19 PDT 2015

Let's include false prophets in that unsavory roll call  of sinners.  I am
reminded of a scriptural reference that seems to fit our local situation:

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 ESV /

"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves
as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an
angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise
themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their
deeds."

Rose Huskey