[Vision2020] Vision 2020 bounces

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Mar 31 14:43:25 PDT 2015

I have absolutely no idea "what's up" with this alleged bouncing mail.

My email works fine.  No bounces at all.

However, in keeping with the spirit of this thread, here is a dedication to the email servers at First Step Internet . . .

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Songs/Bouncy_Bouncy.mp3

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon