[Vision2020] lost dogs yet again

deb debismith at moscow.com
Fri Mar 27 23:44:16 PDT 2015

Dogs showed up... porcupined yet again. They seem to think this time will be different! The only differnce is how much it costs to have the quills removed!
Just one minute where they are out together---it is like teenage boys! Alone they are lovley kids, but two are dangerous....Doesn't help that these dogs are kinda stoopid, sweet, and just love everybody..,..They have a huge fenced yard, lots of stimulation, but if they can "get a run on" they are 5 and 1/2 miles away in 20 minutes!

Thanks to the V for keeping an eye out for the idiot dogs we have. Many of you have met them at the Phillips Farm County Park---really, they can escape any pen, open any door, and just love hikers...
We are only their caretakers---they have a mind of their own.

You may have seen our cats as well--they might take a hike with you. The black cat is Scout, the tabby cat is Rumble. All our animals believe the Park is our backyard---we try to disabuse them of that, but they know what they want. And all are able to open doors of any kind.
Debi R-s