[Vision2020] A little history of Moscow (1871-1903)

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:02:46 PDT 2015

Since Idaho didn't achieve statehood until 1890, does the preceding 'birth' of Moscow render it to be tantamount to an illegitimate bastard child when compared to cities that were founded in regions that had already achieved statehood?

The proverbial floor is now re-opened to debate this issue among those of you with connected brain cells.