[Vision2020] Fw How Much Sleep Do You Need?

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Mar 24 17:42:03 PDT 2015

-----Original Message-----
Subject: How Much Sleep Do You Need?
From: "Berkeley Wellness Alerts" <berkeleywellnessalerts at ew.berkeleywellnessalerts.com>
To: lfalen at turbonet.com
Date: 03/24/15 12:25:42

 How Much Sleep Do You Need?

As humans we spend up to one-third of our lives sleeping, and it's a vital indicator of a person's health and well-being. So are you getting the right amount of sleep? Updated recommendations from the National Sleep Foundation can help answer that question. The foundation convened a panel of 18 experts to systematically review the world's scientific literature on sleep time and its relationship to health, performance, and safety across the lifespan.
CONTINUE READING

 Special Offer
 The Wellness Letter

 The Wellness Letter delivers practical, evidence-based coverage of the news about preventive medicine, self-care, nutrition, fitness, and mental well-being in clear, engaging, easy-to-use language. Our editors at the School of Public Health at the University of California, Berkeley review the latest research to clarify often-conflicting and superficial media reports and give you the edge in your quest to live the best life you can.
 CONTINUE READING

 Follow Us:

 Manage Your Account
 View as webpage

 About us
 customer service

 You are currently subscribed to Berkeley Wellness
Alerts as: lfalen at turbonet.com | Unsubscribe
 © 2015 Remedy Health Media, LLC. All rights reserved.
750 Third Avenue, 6th Floor New York, New York, 10017