[Vision2020] Ted Cruz launches 2016 presidential run

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Mar 23 16:32:31 PDT 2015

Realizing that there is absolutely no evidence of a birth by c-section back in 1789 . . . when the U.S. Constitution was adopted . . . a c-section birth wasn't a consideration and that "natural born" simply stipulates that the person in question be . . .

"Born in the USA"
http://www.TomandRodna.com/Songs/Bruce_Springsteen/Born_in_the_USA.mp3

http://www.MoscowCares.com