[Vision2020] "What is Wrong With Our Culture" Alan Watts on Palouse Environmental Sustainability Website

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 17:16:56 PDT 2015

I was surprised to find this video commentary from, as it is phrased on the
Palouse Environmental Sustainability Coalition Facebook website, "..the
late great Alan Watts."  I read Watts' "The Wisdom of Insecurity" in the
1970s.  I just discovered it dates from 1951, the year I was born.
Excerpts of the actual text can be read here:
https://books.google.com/books?id=GRBD3ENZWC4C&printsec=frontcover&dq=editions:LvyMRvZAFQIC&hl=en&sa=X&ei=y26_VKKSKsjDPNXZgYgE&ved=0CB0Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

I recall Nick Gier commenting that Alan Watts scholarship was seriously
flawed... Perhaps so... But I still find his writing has value...

https://www.facebook.com/PalouseEnvironmentalSustainabilityCoalition?fref=nf

"Thought-provoking 5 minutes on the state of the world from the late, great
Alan Watts, a man far ahead of his time."

"What is Wrong With Our Culture"  Alan Watts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMDu3JdQ8Ow&feature=youtu.be