[Vision2020] Memorial would impeach federal judges

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Mar 21 07:39:28 PDT 2015

Nothing to make you squawk or crow
Just two men who do si do
Making a home for our pet
Eating dinner off chinette
Sharing air miles for the jet,
Even merged our god damn debt
Ceremony we underwent
Nice small family friends event
Legal with a document / from the government
Even got my mama’s consent
Life’s just like a rodeo
We aint putting on a show
Nothing to make you squawk or crow
Just two men who do si do
Now Listen Up
Our Great Gran Daddies came to this frontier
Settled the land and made it clear
All men are created equal here
They never said unless your queer
Next year maybe buy that farm