[Vision2020] The Gun Shop Everyone Needs To Visit (Guns With History)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Mar 20 19:01:17 PDT 2015

Courtesy of Patheos at:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/formerlyfundie/the-gun-shop-everyone-needs-to-visit-guns-with-history/

--------------------------------------

The Gun Shop Everyone Needs To Visit (Guns With History)

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Photos/Gun_Shop.jpg

If you haven’t seen this yet, please take three minutes and check it out. Regardless of what garbage the NRA feeds you (in an effort to scare you so that you’ll buy more guns, so their friends in the gun lobby will make more money) guns don’t make you safer. In fact, the presence of a gun in your home decreases your safety.
It can be easy to go out and buy a gun- it was the first time I bought one when I was still practically a kid. How I wish that I had walked into this store when I did. Realizing that guns have history, and that I would one day come dangerously close to giving my gun a history, would have made me re-think everything.
Check it out and share . . . it’s worth the watch:
http://youtu.be/1nAfWfF4TjM
And then check out their website, Guns With History- it’s a digital version of the real thing.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon