[Vision2020] Question . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 18 14:46:40 PDT 2015

HEEEEEEELLLLLLP !

Does anybody here know of somebody who can convert a 78 record (that's a record recorded at 78 rpm) to MP3?

I, just today, received a 78 record . . . recorded at Washington State College . . . on May 5, 1958 (as in fifty-seven years ago) . . . of the Washington State College Veterinary Choir . . . directed by Mark Keyes . . . of "Halls of Ivy" . . . and "Tannhauser" by Wagner.

I have the capabilities to convert 33's and 45's, but NOT 78's.

I would be forever (and a day indebted to you.

Thanks.

http://www.MoscowCares.com