[Vision2020] URA Shananigans

Paul Rumelhart paul.rumelhart at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 10:11:37 PST 2015

I've always hated having to show them a patch of skin and a recent bank
statement before being allowed in, like I'm some kind of riffraff or
something.  At least now I won't have to show them my genitalia any more
upon entrance, I get tired of the giggling that usually follows.

But, hey, progress.

Paul