[Vision2020] Fwd: Confederate Flag Burning Activity

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 26 16:02:17 PDT 2015

One thing I learned during my twenty years in the Army . . .

"Don't tell me WHY I CAN'T.  Explain to me HOW I CAN!"

Instead of burning the three Confederate battle flags, how about shredding them.  Does anybody have access to a sizable shredder . . . like maybe Moscow Recycling?

Apparently, this is a concept totally foreign to this little corner of the world.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon