[Vision2020] Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you . . .

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Tue Jun 16 14:30:17 PDT 2015

Dear Saundra, Tom, Rodna, Jeanne and the ever wonderful Roy:

Oh, it was a great night and then some! I was surprised at the relative darkness of some of Roy’s songs and enchanted to tears by the tribute to Moscow and the memory of Terry Grebelski by Jeanne and the Threat Level Purple Singers. I laughed myself silly at Jeanne’s songs and sang more than my increasingly awful voice would normally allow to “Add the Words...”

I want to thank Tom and Rodna for their generosity and understanding of Moscow’s need for a great night. I want to laud, extol, revere, and generally applaud Jeanne McHale for being a genius with her voice and rhythm and song-writing talent par excellence!

If you weren’t there, you missed a great evening!

All the best and thanks to everyone who made it possible!

Linda Pall