[Vision2020] PR - Moscow Historic Preservation Commission to Conduct Open House on Fort Russell Historic District

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 09:33:07 PDT 2015

So, for $14,500.00 in tax monies spent  (thank you​ Michael Ray) we keep
realtors from fudging the truth on what is and is not a home in the fort
Russell district? I realize that in the greater scheme of things that this
isn't a large sum of money but, a potential buyer could check this with a
simple visit to the c of m web site.