[Vision2020] Fw:Learning Opportunity Coming to Moscow in September

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Jul 20 17:09:21 PDT 2015

-----Original Message-----
Subject: Learning Opportunity Coming to Moscow in September
From: "Latah History" <latahcountyhistory at gmail.com>
To: "undisclosed-recipients:"
Date: 07/20/15 21:13:40

Hello LCHS Members,

This September the Latah County Historical Society is partnering with other community groups and statewide heritage organizations to host Idaho's Heritage Conference here in Moscow.  This unique gathering brings together professionals and volunteers from the historic preservation, museum, and archaeology communities throughout Idaho.  For two and a half days, attendees will enjoy field trips, educational sessions, and evening functions that celebrate Idaho's past and encourage discussions about how we can all work to save our history.

I encourage you all to learn more about this conference by visiting www.idahosheritageconference.org.  You can find a full description events HERE.

This conference offers myriad opportunities to connect with like-minded people from across the region, and all for a tremendously reasonable price!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

I look forward to seeing many of you there (if not earlier - like at Sunday's Ice Cream Social!)

With best regards,

Dulce Kersting

Executive Director
208.882.1004