[Vision2020] Artist Coffee Talk / Closing Reception - Third Street Gallery Exhibit: “Moscow Artwalk 2015 Ralph Crawford”

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Mon Jul 13 16:05:35 PDT 2015

City of Moscow
Arts Department
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: DJ Scallorn, Arts Assistant
p     |  208.883.7036
e     |   dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/arts

PRESS RELEASE

Artist Coffee Talk / Closing Reception - Third Street Gallery Exhibit: “Moscow Artwalk 2015 Ralph Crawford”

July 13, 2015 (Moscow, Idaho) – An Artist Coffee Talk for the Third Street Gallery’s exhibit titled: “Moscow Artwalk 2015 Ralph Crawford” will be held this Thursday, July 16, 2015 from 9:30 to 11:00 a.m. The exhibit features bronzes, pottery, and paintings from local artist Ralph Crawford.

An exhibit closing reception will be held on Thursday, September 3, 2015 from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. The last day of this exhibit will be Friday, September 11, 2015.

Third Street Gallery is located on the second and third floors of Moscow City Hall at 206 East Third Street Moscow, ID. Gallery hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

For more information:

dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>

208-883-7036

http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/arts/Pages/gallery.aspx

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D0BD82.E981CB20]

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D0BD82.E981CB20]

###

Story Contact: DJ Scallorn
Phone: 208.883.7036
Email: dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>

High Resolution Photos are available.

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.