[Vision2020] Fw:A Turtle's View of The Great Barrier Reef, Turning the NYC Subway Into a Symphony, How KFC Became an American Success Story and More

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Jul 6 17:51:45 PDT 2015

-----Original Message-----
Subject: A Turtle's View of The Great Barrier Reef, Turning the NYC Subway Into a Symphony, How KFC Became an American Success Story and More
From: Smithsonian.com <Smithsonian at mail.smithsonian.com>
To: lfalen at turbonet.com
Date: 07/06/15 22:45:56

Smithsonian Newsletter

 As someone who subscribes to Smithsonian.com's Weekend newsletters, you might like to try our new Smithsonian.com Daily newsletter, a roundup of our best stories sent every weekday. If you prefer not to receive our Daily Newsletter, you may opt out here.

A Turtle's View of The Great Barrier Reef, Turning the NYC Subway Into a Symphony, How KFC Became an American Success Story and More
To see this email in your browser click here.

  Daily    JULY 6 2015
 Researchers Strapped a Go-Pro to a Sea Turtle, and Here’s What They GotSee the Great Barrier Reef from a turtle's view

In a new video released by the WWF, viewers can glide through the Great Barrier Reef on the back of a sea turtle. (WWF Australia)

TODAY'S TOP STORIES

  How Colonel Sanders Made Kentucky Fried Chicken an American Success StoryRead More ››

  The Top Five Conversations About Earth in the Age of HumansRead More ››

  In 1950, the U.S. Released a Bioweapon in San FranciscoRead More ››

  This Scorpion-Shaped Robot Will Enter One of Fukushima’s ReactorsRead More ››

  Researchers Are Trying to Genetically Engineer Cows to Stay CoolRead More ››

  How Curators Wrestled With the Complex Story of American BusinessRead More ››

  How a Hot Dog Eating Contest Became One of the Fourth of July's Greatest TraditionsRead More ››
 Photo of the dayGenoa, Italy. Photo by Lorenzo Terraneo
Submit Your Photo to Our 2015 Photo Contest >>

Comments? Please visit http://smithsonian.com/contact-us
Write us: Smithsonian Magazine Online | MRC 513, P.O. Box 37012 | Washington, D.C. 20013
Email: smithsonianmagazine at si.edu

JOIN US!

 Send This Email To a Friend | Unsubscribe | Email Preferences | Privacy Policy
  © Smithsonian Institution. All rights reserved.