[Vision2020] Moscow (the one in Idaho), circa . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jul 3 14:50:52 PDT 2015

. . . 1960s

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Photos/Moscow/Moscow_1960s.jpg

Does the name "Margaret (Peggy) Dorf" mean anything to any of you fine V-Peeps?  That is the name of the person from whom I purchased this photo (via eBay).

I ask because . . . enclosed with the photo . . . was a note stating . . .

"Hope you enjoy the memories of yesteryear!  I was at UI in these days!  HAPPY DAYS ! !

Wishing you a cool and safe summer."

It was sent from her address . . . in Grangeville.

http://www.MoscowCares.com