[Vision2020] A follow-up to the setback of House Bill 2 (Add the Words)

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sat Jan 31 03:51:56 PST 2015

"You all were so beautiful, so powerful in your testimony. It's ok to rest & wash your dress clothes. But we're putting them back on & going in there Monday. Now finally a handful of House law makers who never before saw into the lives & pain so many of you live -- they saw & agree something must be done. This year. It's only the 3rd week of a 3 month session. We could add the federal definitions to a bill. We can clarify better what the constitution guarantees to us all in the realm of business and the realm of faith. We can talk about two powerful AG opinions & how Idaho law already addresses concerns of Religious freedom expressed by the LDS Church. Let's go to work. Love you all. Let's do this."

- Nicole LeFavour
https://www.facebook.com/nicole.lefavour?fref=nf

We're in it to win it, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com