[Vision2020] Fw:LCHS Annual Meeting & Potluck--This Sunday!

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Jan 22 17:07:25 PST 2015

-----Original Message-----
Subject: LCHS Annual Meeting & Potluck--This Sunday!
From: "Latah History" <latahcountyhistory at gmail.com>
To: "undisclosed-recipients:"
Date: 01/23/15 00:19:38

 Don't forget!
The LCHS Annual Meeting & Potluck is this Sunday at 1:00 p.m. in the 1912 Center Great Room. We hope you can join us  as we honor the hard work of our volunteers, review events of the past year, and discuss our plans and goals for 2015.  Our guest speaker will be Adam Sowards, UI Professor and editor of the new book Idaho's Place.
You are welcome to bring guests!

Please bring a dish to share, and we hope to see you there!

​