[Vision2020] Ah, yes . . .

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 18:10:29 PST 2015

I think it will last-though not THIS low.  OPEC made a mistake, and the
basic rule of economics kicked them for it.  They allowed their price to
get high enough to spur research into cheaper methods.

OPEC will keep the price of a bbl just below what it takes for the frackers
and tar sand folk to be profitable.