[Vision2020] MPD (Campus Division) Announcement

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jan 11 15:26:16 PST 2015

Courtesy of the City of Moscow Police Department Campus Division at:

https://www.facebook.com/MPDCampus

We need help from the community. We are asking anyone who knew or had any interaction with John Lee, the suspect in this weekend's shootings, to please contact Moscow PD at 883-7054 and speak with a detective. ANY information, no matter how small or insignificant, would be helpful for us to know. Thank you all for your help!

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com