[Vision2020] Commitment and the Moscow City Council

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Wed Jan 7 13:54:27 PST 2015

Before anybody gets all huffy, let me preface this posting with a simple statement of fact . . .

This is an Op/Ed!

That said . . .

http://www.moscowcares.com/Commitment_Moscow_City_Council.jpg

"Commitment and the Moscow City Council"
http://youtu.be/KPVJZFS8k5M

The purpose of the transition from Monday's city council session to the public discussion of March 4, 2008, concerning Hawkins Companies and Moscow water rights was to suggest that . . . although Mayor Lambert feels and believes that members of the Moscow City Council are infinitely committed to improving all aspects of the Moscow Community, when it comes to actually expend the time and effort needed to improve such aspects . . . not all council members are willing to "toe the line".

A question I wanted asked, a few years ago (2009), when four of the council seats were up for election . . .

"If elected, what priority would you assign to your duties as a member of the Moscow City Council and your commitment to the Moscow community?"

Unfortunately something urgent came up and I was unable to attend any candidate forums during September - October of that year.   The next time . . . during Q & A . . . I will be in attendance . . . cameras mounted and operating . . . hand raised.

Seeya there, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com