[Vision2020] I done found me somethin' cheaper and a whole lot safer . . .

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Mon Jan 5 21:21:41 PST 2015

On 1/5/2015 5:15 PM, Janesta wrote:
> Gary!!
>
> You ripped the words right out of me!!! *grin* I was thinking the same
> thing.
>
> There is all kinds of handy dandy spy technology on the market..
>
> Check out this site!
>
> http://www.spygadgets.com/?gclid=CLKTsLCY_sICFc-Bfgod-3UAJw

That stuff is still too pricey.  Perhaps checking out the
shaken-not-stirred department at a nearby residential outfitter would
yield a nice collection of higher-life equipment (perhaps paraphernalia,
too, at select locations).  Don't forget matching ice cube trays for
deep-cover work in locales without an ice-maker built-into the freezer,
and a pocket notepad for experimental solution percentages.  A small
table to set beside a wing back chair to hold a reading lamp (better
yet, a pair of tables for a pair of lamps for balance and symmetry)
while perusing reports about prior adventures is useful.

Ken