[Vision2020] Marijuana Examiner Supervisor

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jan 5 05:42:29 PST 2015

Thanks for the link, Mr. Marcy.

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Photos/Marijuana_Examiner_Supervisor.jpg

Ya know . . .

If a person was smart and wanted a job that paid $50K to $70K a year . . . but couldn't never, ever obtain meaningful career-oriented employment since (s)he graduated from high school back in the 60s . . . because (s)he was arrested several times, back then, for growing marijuana . . .

If I was that person, I would contact the authorities to obtain copies of my police record . . . and attach it to my resumé.

Who'da thunk, huh?

"Legalized Medicinal/Recreational Marijuana" dramatically increases tax revenue.  And now we learn it creates jobs, too.

I guess . . . if all else fails . . . I can always open a munchie stand next to MJ's Pot Shop in Pullman.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon