[Vision2020] URA Shananigans

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Feb 28 17:42:22 PST 2015

With this decision, the Moscow URA has self-servingly proclaimed that if locals cannot afford health care, they don't deserve it.

It will be interesting . . . observing, commenting, photographing, and videotaping on this development . . . over the next five or six years . . . or so.

Stay tuned, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com