[Vision2020] Esto perpetua, V-peeps

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Sat Feb 28 09:11:21 PST 2015

On 2/28/2015 5:59 AM, Moscow Cares wrote:
> Within two months after a mentally troubled person went on a shooting
> spree in Moscow, on January 10th, leaving three people dead . . .
>
> A bill allowing possession of concealed weapons in city limits,
> without a permit, is submitted to the Idaho state legislature.
>
> The city of Moscow opts for development of a restaurant and
> micro-apartments versus availability of an easily accessible mental
> health facility.

I have not read any Harry Potter in quite a while, but I wonder whether
there is here in Idaho a train platform two and three-eighths on the
other side of a brick wall of which is a Slytherin village complete with
death eaters and dementors.  Perhaps somewhere in Ada county.

Unsurprising it is then that budget cuts removed the train ride northward.

Ken