[Vision2020] Sangria favored over mental health?

Shelley Roderick cjsnightclub at cableone.net
Wed Feb 25 20:27:03 PST 2015

In ref. to the land at Jackson and Sixth. I think one of the criteria one
should look at is the highest and best use. In this case has everybody been
asleep? We have been on the National news. Moscow has been on numerous TV
programs. Everybody knows what our prosecutor looks like. By face! Do you
think if there was some mental facility available that one of the murders
that has taken place in our small community over the years, might have been
prevented? Extremely so. Do you think with a mental care facility that some
of the suicides in our community over the decades might have been prevented?
You bet.

What about the students that die on campus from overdosing? Might one of
those been saved over the decades? You bet!

Isn't one life worth saving? You bet!

This land is Moscow's land. It needs to go to help the mentally challenged
so as to hopefully prevent any future un necessary killings of others or one
self. Common sense says, Gritman wins!

I am embarrassed with my city if this is not the case.

Phil Roderick