[Vision2020] Eight years and two weeks ago (January 31, 2007)

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sun Feb 15 08:57:44 PST 2015

On January 31, 2007, what was advertised as an open panel discussion concerning Doug Wilson's, and Christ Church's, response to Michael Hayes' film My Town (www.NotOnThePalouse.com/My_Town_Video.htm) was presented at the Student Union Building on the campus of the University of Idaho.

For reasons unexplained, the panel discussion was reduced to a one-person (Doug Wilson) presentation followed by a question-and-answer period.  One of the most informative and debate-laced interactions of this presentation developed between Doug Wilson and Nick Gier (Professor Emeritus of Philosophy, University of Idaho.

http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com/Wilson_Gier_013107.htm

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com