[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Feb 6 15:18:46 PST 2015

Thanks for the responses.

Seeings how my degree is in Information Systems, with absolutely no experience in agriculture (with an exception to lawn mowing and the occasional pooper scooper application), I overlooked the obvious necessity for a lawn system to develop a strong and fertile root system before kids can kick it up.

If anybody hears anything, please let me know, ok?

Thanks again, V-Peeps.  In spite of our differences, we still look after each other.

http://www.MoscowCares.com